Haven't posted in while. All new tracks!! (F4F)

J.SUL

Hello everyone!

Haven't been around as a of late due to being too busy with other projects, but I did decide to drop some old tracks that I never did anything with. I am working with a lot of artist as well as my own official music that I plan to start hitting the waves around April/May so be on the look out of that. In the mean while enjoy this and team me what you all think!

Keep in mind that the track are set as a playlist but are very different from each other. My favs are the first and third track. Think you should listen to those too

Thank you

https://soundcloud.com/j-sul/sets/feels

Last edited:
I like how these tracks feel like they could be on a project together but still are very different from each other, means you're versatile but still you have your own sound. I like the jazzy feel of the first one. Hard to say anything bad because it seems like you got your own lane there, it would be a shame to try to sound like other people keep doing your thing.

Check mine out as well ! https://soundcloud.com/desmedtt/hotline-fling-prod-by-gotham

Thank you for the feedback bro

As for you beat, awesome vibe. It's very chill as hell man. Those drums go so perfect. It matches very well the feel that you were going for. Keep up the tunes brodie

A cleaner mix would've served this track a lot, the hats were a little louder than they were supposed to be and the noise was annoying at some point. But the samples are really cool, and it has a different vibe to it which I like. Good work man, keep doing your thing!

Hey man, thank you for the feedback! I was kinda tryna go for that dirty analog feel (take a listen to the last song!), so I wanted to mix to sound not as clean but I get you with the hats. Also nothing was sampled! Thank you for the feedback however

A cleaner mix would've served this track a lot, the hats were a little louder than they were supposed to be and the noise was annoying at some point. But the samples are really cool, and it has a different vibe to it which I like. Good work man, keep doing your thing!

Last edited:
Dude, all your beats are unique and different. I've been a follower for a minute now and you never cease to amaze me really :D I liked the sample on the second track. Very smooth beats to vibe out to. Could you please leave a like and a comment on my newest video? Stay blessed!

Def digging the neo soul jazzy vibe. The first track had a nice melody and the soul samples sounded nice. I would have like to hear a snare to really pump the track up but that could just be the hip hop in me. Get it on is dope. The bassline is a nice accent. As before soul samples give it that feelin. The progression on that synth when it comes in fire. After U has that nice upbeat tempo and swing. Nice work. Gave you a follow. I want to see your music progress. Check out this soul flip I did.

Love the samples you've used in each track! The vibe in this is just amazing and I could just vibe to this project all day. Mixing is great too. Good work!

Awesome bounce bro. I loved the bass in this one. I fit perfectly. I also like the mix you had too. Liked how I can hear that sample percussion sound-thing running through my ears...felt like ear candy. If anything, I would turn up the beat a bit towards the end. I felt like I was going towards to massive build up that had like a 20 sec crazy ass bounce. Never the less keep up the work and I appreciate the support bro! Also left a comment on youtube "bounce" lmao

Dude, all your beats are unique and different. I've been a follower for a minute now and you never cease to amaze me really :D I liked the sample on the second track. Very smooth beats to vibe out to. Could you please leave a like and a comment on my newest video? Stay blessed!

Wooo that bassline bro!! I felt the vibe right away man. Listen to a couple of your other tracks before so I appreciate the feedback. Your stuff is dope and I gave that follow.Maybe a collab in the future but nevertheless keep putting out the nice work

Def digging the neo soul jazzy vibe. The first track had a nice melody and the soul samples sounded nice. I would have like to hear a snare to really pump the track up but that could just be the hip hop in me. Get it on is dope. The bassline is a nice accent. As before soul samples give it that feelin. The progression on that synth when it comes in fire. After U has that nice upbeat tempo and swing. Nice work. Gave you a follow. I want to see your music progress. Check out this soul flip I did.

the Beautibeat had an really dope vibe, i like this smooth feeling. the snare is a little bit to softly for me, but rest is dope. good job man

Back