My stuff sounds like dreams (Feed For Feed)

You got it!
I agree with the comment that mentioned Massive Attack. Also, you have personality in your beat and construction.

Mix is well done and well balanced.
Dreamy beat indeed... I wouldn't ever consider putting any vocals besides the sample you already used.

I know it is probably a work in progress, but, hey, we are here to help and stimulate your creativity... so, IF I have to point something I would change: I would make a very smooth end, and maybe a little longer... removing a piece at a time and finishing with what you think suits better... only the vocals sample? the kick? the pads? I don't know, maybe a combination... but, do I make myself clear? :D

Very well done, mate.
Keep it up

sknnnr;4***9123 said:
You got it!
I agree with the comment that mentioned Massive Attack. Also, you have personality in your beat and construction.

Mix is well done and well balanced.
Dreamy beat indeed... I wouldn't ever consider putting any vocals besides the sample you already used.

I know it is probably a work in progress, but, hey, we are here to help and stimulate your creativity... so, IF I have to point something I would change: I would make a very smooth end, and maybe a little longer... removing a piece at a time and finishing with what you think suits better... only the vocals sample? the kick? the pads? I don't know, maybe a combination... but, do I make myself clear? :D

Very well done, mate.
Keep it up

Thank you for the feedback my man. I appreciate you listening!

Purple Six Recordz;4***9294 said:
You did great job with this track.
Great music to lay back and smoke.
That snare was great choice and vocals..thats just perfect.

Good Look G!

Back