Mine! Another Rap from Moa Wise! F4F

Nice progression. I like the buildup of the track. Your vocals fit well with the track. The mix is really good in my opinion. Keep it up bro!

Thanks for the feed earlier!

The buildup of the track is really well done.
I really like the vibe of the Song
Mixing sounds pretty good to me.
Keep it up!

Beat is real dope. Vocals are cool too. I feel like Kendrick would sound like this if he got on a trap beat.
However, I'd work on improving the mixing/mastering. Track is kinda muddy.
Keep working!

only thing I'd say is that the muddyness. A little would've been cool but it just sounds like the mixing wasn't all that great. But I actually **** with the track! I think it's dope man Plus you got the lyrics and deff the voice man. KEEP THAT ISH UP!!! :)

That beat is really dark and chill at the same time,the flow on the beat keeps that eerie vibe going,mix could have used a lil bit more clarity though,but nevertheless it's dope,Keep it up!

Beat is nice. Simple and hardhitting, i like it! Maybe the mixing could use some more work like commented above allready..

Well done man...flow sounds good and the beat has good melody and drums knock. Reminds a little like Kendrick but also has its own sound as well. Only thing I think u could make the hook a little stronger

Back