MY LAST DAY (DRAKE TYPE BEAT) 4f4

Drums sound pretty cool and unique. I like how everything blends together. The only thing for me is those low vocal choir notes are a little muffled. Try to get more clarity in the mix. Apart from that, awesome work homie.

Have a listen to my material and let me in on some feed.

[h=3]Str8 A's Productions - Sound The Horns Remix (FREE DL) F4F[/h]
- A

No, I dont mean it harsh or anything, but I think its better for an artist if he developes his own sound, and not trying to make ''type beats''. But on the other hand, it is great for learning so keep it going if you like to do it!
;D

Yes, yes, I know it, I'm just making beats since 5 months and I'm on stage "it's great for learning", actually I'm trying to find my own style, this track wasn't predicted as "type beat", just when I've finished I realized that it's sounds like something one of Drake's beats.

thanks. funny, because this time I've put a lot of work to mix it... so thanks for feedback, I've just have to put more. What exactly could I improve?

the section beginning 0:58 i would change the way you have the drums filtered, it sounds strange, i get what you're going for but its not quite right lol. melodic elements are a lil muddy, maybe cut like 300hz down on some of those lower synths. maybe reverb the kick a lil or turn it down it very very slightly, the snare sounds very slightly too bright. drums sound dope anyway just saw a lot of criticism of the mix but nothing specific so tryna give u something lol.

Hey man, nice work with this track. I like the stereo drums and the feel of the beat. In my opinion, the intro can be shortened a little bit. The drums are crips and clean, but I feel like they are not blending well with the instruments. I think they stand out too much, but that's just my personal feeling. I like the melodies and sound selection. Keep it up :)

I would appreciate your feedback on my latest demo beat:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rap-dirty-south-etc/sampling-folklore-498154/

Back