Mix. Before And After - Rap *F4F*

Definitely something different,well mastered, well mixed. I'm honestly curious as to how you mixed and mastered it so well but great work. The vibe it gives off is nice, the only thing that shocked me was at 0:24 when the 2nd part came in, I honestly didn't expect that so that made it a lot doper. Nice track, Thanks for giving me feedback on my track.

Wow man MUCH better than the pre mix. How long did it take you to fit the vocals in well with the instrumental? I'm still trying to practice my mixing skills; I'll be at your level one day haha.

Feedback here! Any remarks would be awesome!

This was good for me as I'm just now stepping over into the engineer role. I could tell the difference and it is very nice to hear them back to back like that. Is that you spitting? If so you got a nice voice and flow. If anything I'd say turn the vocals up a little louder but that's because I like the vocals to sit on top of the beat a little bit so it's all personal preference.

Dope mixing skills bro. I love the way the vocal showed more presence and still sat IN the beat flawlessly. You definitely know what you're doing. Btw, thanks for the advice.

Back