Just released my first official single! REALLY NEED FEEDBACK! (F4F 100%)

arvindsg

Hey guys! It’s always been my goal as a producer to make songs which can hold its own and not require a rapper to make it whole. I’ve done a lot of things from experimenting with new drums, instruments, and mixing techniques. Today, I released my first official single, and I’m extremely excited about it. Everything you hear is original from the guitar to the sax etc. No samples were used at all! I’d love to get some feedback on this, as I plan on releasing an EP before I go out on my study abroad soon and want to put out as much quality music as I can. Please let me know what you think! I’ll return all feed of course!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Stream: https://soundcloud.com/arvindsg/monarch
Purchase: https://yureimusic.bandcamp.com/releases
Free Download: tinyurl.com/oz87jbn

I'm loving the dirty bass mixed with that clean sax. I don't know how you got that sound but it's amazing. I personally would have used a different snare sound but that's just my own taste this bumps. The guitar line that comes in is fantastic. great work honestly

Super dope, I like the snare personally. I'm not in love with the bass but that's just personal preference, I think it still fits pretty well. Nice arrangement, this is tight!

Rah- The beat is really good, and I think your mix was fine. I just can't get into those type of vocals at all but good work regardless!

Thank you so much for the feedback guys!! :)

Dude this is amazing! Mix is great, song is dope af, beat is on point. I really don't even think I have any advice or complaints or anything like that, this is fire. Keep it up!
Hit me back when you can: Kali Uchis Remix

Thanks for the feed. As you said on mine, I definitely respect the sample-free grind, especially one that clearly demonstrates a knowledge of keys.

I really like that sax. It's an underrated instrument. I'd use it more but I'm just turning my attention to the jazz scales.

Ooh, I like that the guitar comes in and replaces the sax the second time around. And then the keys that follow? Damn.

This keeps reinventing itself. Quality stuff!

Following you on SC, bro.

this is very good, really enjoyed it, the contrasting sounds create a unique soundscape. i feel the hi hats have a little too much reverb. the bass coming in changes their sound and they become a llittle drowned out relative to prior, would be nice too hear them turned upa bit more or layered with a harder sound hwne the bass comes in.

Back