back with a clubbanger #BASSGODD F4F F4F F4F

BASSGOD

The Silencer
WHATS UP FP!

HAD A BREAK OF 2 WEEKS, NOW IM BACK WITH A CLUBBANGER! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! DROP YOUR LINK AND IMA RETURN THE FAVOR! #BASSGODD

Dope beat bro. Shit knocks... Definitely diggin the vibe you got going on here. Mix is on point, too. Just out of curiosity, what do you use for your 808s? I've always wondered how to make your 808s slide like this (ala Mike Will). Is it a feature on FL studio?

Thnx BaylifeProd Appreciate it! These are costum 808's which I make with a softsynth.. Im using Logic pro #BASSGODD

Dope Track. Definitely made me start nod my head.
Bass is also pretty nice.
Mix seems perfect to me.
Well done. Keep it up!

Nice work. Drum work id dooe AF and all of your sounds are nice too just need to break it down .To me I think it needs some dynamic change ups. Like pull everything out but your brass and kick then build it back up again.

Def feel that sliding 808 and the mix is clean. Maybe not stereo the drums (especially the snares), but the levels and pans are good. Track goes hard and you need to get someone to spit on this joint!

Lots of variation and the beat keeps the listeners attention from beginning to end for sure.I personally think it's really well made, the only thing I would change is add some drops in the low end. Those 808's are dope but they are there the entire track. Even if they dropped for a single bar, when they came back in they would feel even more dope than they are. Aside from my minor suggestion I think this was really well done. Keep up the good work.

Back