"Mesmerized" beat by Meursault

Nice guitar. Very chill instrumental. I like the atmosphere you created. Its got my head noddin' Mix sounds solid. Did you play the guitar?

Yeah the beat is dope dude, the guitar is really melodic and dynamic. I also like the change ups you had. The mixing was good as well.

Sounds on this are so well balanced, transitions smooth and dope melody. Good fuckin beat for sure

This is crazy bro. Is this a guitar sample? Did you play it? I love how everything seems to have its own spot. The atmosphere compliments the track and it feels like the guitar is isolated so even though its not too loud its really emphasized.

Great work overall. Are you looking to work with artists right now?

Your mixing is something else man. I really fuck with this style. The guitar sounds fantastic and the drum pattern goes really well with it. Only gripe I have is that the cymbals sound a little too loud in the mix at times. But man that part at :54 is crazy! I'm super impressed right now. I don't know how I wasn't following you already but you got mine now brother. Keep on making dopeness.

Here's mine: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ot-sample-beat-returning-all-feedback-526681/

This one is Super Chilled. I like the mix of guitar and synth.
The Drums fit in really good, too. Dope Beat - Great work bro!

This beat is something else holy hell! It has this atmospheric cloud rap quality to it that I absolutely love. I do agree that the drums could stand to be just slightly grittier but the mixing is extremely on point. I love it! There is so much variety it never gets boring at all. Check one of my tracks?

Wow man way to go on this. Like everyone else I'm curious to know if you were playing that dope guitar haha. I think what makes the beat stand out the most is the balance. You seemed to find a pocket for every piece of sound in the eq spectrum of the track. Plus there is no cloudiness to the mix, it's just clean, which is really hard to achieve. How long did you spend on the mix for this?

Of course it's always nice to leave an area of constructive criticism for improvement whenever possible...so if I had to pick something what I would say you might want to try, the first would be, similar to what others have said, distort/add more grittiness to that drum sound to match the gritty guitar. The second would be to have the clap sound hit harder/cut through more. The third/final thing, and this is just my bias, have the song end on a long sustained final note for the guitar and not just cut out like that idk the ending was just too abrupt for me haha.

Cool guitar beat! the cowbells were a little annoying after a while to be honest. Sounds like there is too much reverb on just about everything. I like the reverb on the snare but maybe cut a bit of the reverb off the high end. like when the beat picks up a bit more although it sounds very muddy try EQ'ing everything a bit more so that the instruments are not competing as much. Good work!

Back