Mr Robot Sample Beat Returning ALL Feedback

Hey i think the sample is pretty cool, clap fits fine with it. Like when you made the song dry. The second sample cut is good too, the transitions are interesting. Would choose another kick to make it hit more harder. Nice beat. Could you review this trap beat that i made please?

@CBG

haha that's a fun beat man. I think the bass frequencies clash with the sample at times but besides that I really like what you did here throughout the whole thing. Really fun beat.

Awesome work with the Mr Robot Sample. The Kick could hit a little harder in my opinion. In general i think the drums coud be a little louder.
But overall its a great Beat. Well done!

Mr. Robot is my show right now. I think may have listened to this already either on here or reddit making hip hop haha. I remember listening to someones mr. robot sample. I enjoy the beat though, it has a very warm lofi sound with some cool filter work for a small moment around 3/4 of the way in. I think if anything id make try to find a way to make the kick bang through a bit harder.

Here is mine.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/video-game-inspired-beat-f4f-526536/

@Hbluntproductions

The drums really hit. I like the chords. Some of the fills don't sound as great. I think overall this needs some additional mixing. I really like the melody though. I would change that choir for a different sample for sure. Nice patterns man.

@5Hands

The synths are really dope. I know I've heard this one before too lol. The kick is fucking solid and the melodies with the different synths are dope. The mixing sounds on point too. I like this a lot man. Great work!

@Diejon

Dude your shit is really dope. Really a great job of making a trap beat. Not one part of it was bad it was all fire man goddamn. Good shit man giving you a follow for that one!

i personally think the kick in this hits hard. the first sample fit really well with the drums and i liked how you flipped the beat towards the end. really cool chops and i like how you played them.

Very nicely put together, sample is great and the outro was really great where the kicks and melody/sample came together. One complaint maybe switch the kick out or mix it differently to make it slap harder. Other than that great job

Check my new beat please

this is pretty cool. i really like the sample you chose. i feel like the kick shoulda been louder to fill in the void left when the sample ducks. i like the low pass filter transition you did, i felt it coulda came in more smoothly though. i really dig the sound selection of the drums too. keep at it dude this shit is really good.

I love this! I like how you started with the bassline and then added the kick which are also great. Also, great mixing and a great change up at the end! Amazing beat, can't wait to here more from you! :)

Back