LV the Aura - Caravan (Remixed by The Archangels) F4F100

This is cool...good mix and the drums are well done. I like the minimalist vibe but I think having another element or two to give it a little more of a progression would help the track...good work keep it up

Nice work, I like drums but that hats sounda kinda washed? not sure if its soundclouds processing or the reverb you used, other than that the beat is dope, also thanks for leaving feed.

the drums sound crisp, like others have said cutting out some of the lows will do the beat some justice. I like the minimal feel of the track, doesnt have a large amount of instrumentation but it still work well with the vocals in my opinion, I like how it isnt repetitive as well. overall great track, very unique, keep it up bruh

Last edited:
Hey man, that beat is dope as hell! I don't **** with the vocals as much though, would rather just listen to the beat. Also the mix could be a little better, especially those hihats and the vocals could blend in a little nicer.

That beat though, that's where the gold's at man. Feels good to be back, haha!

Hey man, that beat is dope as hell! I don't **** with the vocals as much though, would rather just listen to the beat. Also the mix could be a little better, especially those hihats and the vocals could blend in a little nicer.

That beat though, that's where the gold's at man. Feels good to be back, haha!

Thanks for the critique on the vocals, hi hats and the mix and glad to have you back brother!

Those snare are kinda sharp, but I like the rap, there's a lot of charisma on the beat and the flow is pretty good also, I like how dynamic the beat was, really matched the rap to me. Keep it up

Back