Kodak Black Type Beat [SUPER FIRE!] **F4F**

This is nice bro sounds really epic and menacing but I do think the kick and bass are way too distorted they kinda ruin the epic vibe of the beat because imo the distortion is not the nice sounding distortion I would personally apply a subtle amount of distortion to the low end so you can hear and feel it but its not slapping you in the face and sounding overally distorted but thats my only criticisms the rest is very well done.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Hard/Trippy Young Thug x 21 Savage x Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [F4F]

There is alot of energy in this beat, and you have some nice melodic instrumentation going on. other than that though, the 808 is bad. It's the wrong note when it comes up, i dont know what the right note is but it's not that one. i will say the reverse effect in the middle of the track was fire haha. drums are good but not especially interesting or anything. good track. keep it up!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nd-me-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-545606/#post50088426

This is nice bro sounds really epic and menacing but I do think the kick and bass are way too distorted they kinda ruin the epic vibe of the beat because imo the distortion is not the nice sounding distortion I would personally apply a subtle amount of distortion to the low end so you can hear and feel it but its not slapping you in the face and sounding overally distorted but thats my only criticisms the rest is very well done.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Hard/Trippy Young Thug x 21 Savage x Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [F4F]

Thanks bro. The bass was intentionally distorted but ill look at making the distortion a bit cleaner next time

I just left feedback on your thread :)

There is alot of energy in this beat, and you have some nice melodic instrumentation going on. other than that though, the 808 is bad. It's the wrong note when it comes up, i dont know what the right note is but it's not that one. i will say the reverse effect in the middle of the track was fire haha. drums are good but not especially interesting or anything. good track. keep it up!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nd-me-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-545606/#post50088426

TY for the feedback g - i hear what u sayin with the 808 but it goes hard to my ears lol

Alrite ima check your thread now!!

Definitely need to fix the distortion in the low end. Try using a multi-band EQ to take off the sound below 40 Hz or so. Otherwise very icy.

the main melody and drums sound super clean, but the 808 sounds a bit too over distorted and out of key. this beat might have worked a little better with the 808 playing a constistent melody with some pitch bends. other than that i think the track sounds lit!
check out my latest beat when you get a chance:
Judgment by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

thanks for the constructive criticism, the 808 originally was IN key, but after 1/2 speeding the main melody it didnt hit the same notes at the same time at some points but i thought it was still HARD so i kept it lol - also thanks for reminding me about pitch bending, i did that in my previous beats but forgot to on this one

I just listened to your track on soundcloud bro - the buildup to the drop at the start was HARD! - got a 'dark trap' feel to it, also the pitch bends are a dope touch to the entire beat . keep it up g

Back