Kanye West - Two Words Remix F4F

i really like the overall vibe. sounds good, everything seems to be mixed well. my only input would be that is sound a bit repetitive until the kicks come in during mos def's verse.

Sounds good, I just feel like the kick covers up the some parts. Idk how to explain it, but when the drums kick in the volume changes a lot when the drums hit. But I am digging them horns :D

Appreciate the feed everyone. Yes I intentially made it so when the kick hits the music gets turned down. lol. I like the feel it gives everything.

shit is nice..oldschool type...im ****in wit it... 9/10

btw where can i find that scream sample in your beat?? i been lookin for that..

Liked the vibe I'm a huge kanye fan as well and heard this and wasn't annoyed at all lol so you're def on the right path.. it was little repetitive but overall cool you'll build with more practice! Keep it up my g. Check me out my song below in my sig!

Dope work mate,the beat is absoutely great! The pads are beautiful and the piano melody is catchy,I think the kick overpowers everything tho but you said it was done purposedly,the vocals fit absolutely the beat,looking forward to hearing more of your further work,Keep it up!

Appreciate the feedback guys glad you guys are diggin it. Prolly gonna cook up another remix today. If anyone's tryna collab get at me.

Back