Jay Prod - Dreams (F4F)

JayProd

Here's an instrumental I will be using for a future track but decided to drop it for now. Tell me what you think :victory: Drop your links as well so I can return the favor.

Really good work you got here man. Love the sampling and the drum work, especially the little chops around 0:54. Good work. Personally, I would have liked to see a little break somewhere from the drums or the sample pattern you got going on to appreciate them more. Had to skip through the beat after a while to see if it changed up or not. I tend to do the same thing sometimes lol. Other than that, great beat.

Any feedback you got for me would be appreciated greatly as well man.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...oul/producing-singing-feedback-needed-497204/

Really chill vibe on this one bro. Boom bap is awesome and definitely my style. The sample you are using is great and very well looped in my opinion. Drums are on point too. Try adding a little more bass in the mix, the sparse hits are very nice though.

Keep it coming, can't wait to hear more from you.

Check me out and let me know what you think!

[h=3]Str8 A's Productions - Sound The Horns Remix (FREE DL) F4F[/h]
- A

Loving this vibe! Dope drums, and really tight chops. That sample is very funky and has a nice vibe to it, great work man! I dont really have anything negative to say about it, keep up your hustle man!

Nice upbeat feel, nice chops, ill vocal "Heeeey" i LOVE droppin vocals in my beats
Nice drums, summer vibes, window down cool breeze coming in

nothing to critique. DOPE BEAT BROTHER! I could listen to this on repeat for a long time

dope sampling and drumwork, really feel this vibe but i would turn the low freqs up to give it a more complete sound. will be dope with vocals but gets a bit repetitive as an instrumental. real good work tho.

I liked the track . It was unique, laid back, and had a chill vibe to it. Reminded me of CH's older work (compliment). Props. Keep up the dope work.

Wowww love the vibe to this beat nice sampling tight drum work clean mix nice synths top notch work my friend keep it coming!

- Returned

- Sol-Ra

This beat is sexy! The mix is on point. Really professional sounding! Great work man. I love what you are putting out. I could see Common going in on this.

Here is a little snippet of something I'm putting together. I would respect your input: Summer Nights (F4F)

sorry im late on this ... nice usage of the sample .... i think the kick could use more low end ... kinda of has a boxed sound to it ... i think your drums could be louder ... everything meshes well i think the mix could use some work though ... keep it up

returned.

Man, that was great! I LOVE those vocal stabs and your sample selection is top notch. I agree with a few of the other members saying beef up the low end a bit but other than that it sounds excellent. Great clarity throughout as well. Keep it up man!

Back