Grimey trap Banger feed for feeds

not my type of sound but its really really clean and crisp everything fits perfectly. I like them hihats they sound hella tight and the drum break sounds live fo real haha. Maybe more instrumentation but again clean af

man that drum break was what took the longest time to do just to get the pan right and not sound electronic. i played it live on my Maschine just loaded some acoustic drum samples. thanks for the feedback.

This dope... sounds super clean... i would just change that lead after the first drum break... it sounds to harsh... or throw a LPF on it to make it flow with the track. Other than that thumbs up bro.

That so original man I dig that a lot. I feel like there needs to be more space between the separate instruments but otherwise I haven't heard anything that different in a while bro props. Keep 'em coming.

Last edited:
That so original man I dig that a lot. I feel like there needs to be more space between the separate instruments but otherwise I haven't heard anything that different in a while bro props. Keep 'em coming.

Appreciate that Ive trying to experiment with different sound and carve my own lane. which is tough to do. spent about 12 hours trying to get this one right.

I'm pretty new here, man, but so far your sounds never disappoint.

One thing I'm noticing on my second play through is that you really flex the 808s and let them drive the entire bassline for most of the song, but then, when you ratchet them back you use a deep sine bassline. It's dope. Would love to make my 808s sound like that.

And then the build up at the end when you're really letting that synth command shit. Whooooooo

I haven't written a rhyme in a while, but I'd murder this shit man.

Dope. Can't even critique it.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-trap-dirty-south-etc/reign-fools-f4f-499861/

Thanks man. Im still pretty new to it all in July i will have been producing for a year. I just try to make music i would like to hear.

this song actually turned into this one
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ure-trap-underwater-remix-feeds-feeds-499811/

My 808s usully come from massive with a kick sample (or 3) compressed and in tune with each other. the one thing ive noticed following producers i like is they always have their low end really dialed in

going to check your stuff out.

Back