Crusie Music called Doubts (F4F)

MrMcDowell

Mr.McDowell
Hello All,

Checkout my instrumental called Doubts. I had this KB acapella and I decided to put it the beat. I think the beat and the acapella vibe well. I think my mixing is def improving with each new release but Im still trying to learn and grow in that area, especially with mixing vocal and a beat. All feedback, soundcloud comments, and etc would be appreciated. Dont be afraid to follow on soundcloud aswell lol. Dont forget to link your song so I can give you feedback on it.

This is super strong, the vocal sample is perfect.

I'm just not feeling the off-key singing of the acapella but other than that shit's dope.

I appreciate that. Ive been listening to it so much that I forgot to go back and fix that. Thank you for that, Its fixed now.

Woah this is heavy i really dig it and that sample is great. This that cruisin music for real.
Drums are heavy from the shakers to the hats - from the snares to them tom rolls it just fits perfectly with the acapella. Maybe some reverb on the claps/snaps that drop when the hook comes in to give it some more room.
Mix is really clean so i cant say something bad overall its great work!

The instrumental is clean... The lyrics are good flow good .... But a couple things the voice is to upfront in the mix and a little high in the 5-7khz range? Also I think this kinda of hides the baseline in the song... It either needs to be boosted or cut some room for it by eq'ing... But the composition is really nice and chill.. Overall I dig this its niiice... Check out my new one
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-dirty-south-etc/dredge-007-f4f-100-a-499578/

The mixing between the vocals and the beat could use work, and the bass line could be a little more thicker.

But other than that man this is tight af! The vocals sound great over the haunting beat. Really dope beat, it fit the vocals perfectly. The singing was dope as well, I really enjoyed how it mixed with the vocal sample in the beat. Real clean man. Overall, this is really dope, much love!

real dope beat mix sounds great to me honestly don't have anything to critique on this one lol acappella sounds great with the instumental..keep up the good work i could def vibe to this

Haha, I was going to sample this too! The beat is very good, and the accapella is very smooth over it. Solid work man, and thank you for the feedback

wooow, man, really good... great beat... I've heard this sample before. Really, really good.
Vocal fits perfect to this one. Keep it up.

Back