Goodbye [F4F]

decent track imo the beat too repetitive. overal mix good. try using some breakdowns in the beat to make it more interesting

I like your voice and the flow is really good, great even. The instrumental was nice and had a heavy mood to it. A lot of the time though I couldn’t really hear what you were saying. Also the song slowed down toward the end and I wasn’t enjoying it as much as the the first 75%. It’s a pretty good song overall though and your voice is pretty unique. Keep it up.

Beat is ok. I feel like the vocals don't have enough presence in the mix and could also use more delay/reverb. Your voice is pretty unique tho.

Man i hope you make i big sir i love that depressing style of yours all these rappers be failing with style but you knock it out the park every time...you gotta do one of my beats one day 4real

I really like the beat on this one. More standard trap and I think you did really good with that. The flow is really on point on this one. No issues with missing notes or anything either. Nice track.

Back