[F4F] Digital | Travis Scott x Young Thug x Gunna Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

Back with another instrumental let me know what you guys think of the overall production/mixing drop any feedback, tips & links to your work down below so I can check them out.

YouTube

that's hardd broo,the drums are dope asf and the way you panned those hi hats rolls left and right is just so cool my favorites thing abt the drums is that triple perc roll that was def nice touch and for the melodies they were pretty dope overall I like that reversed melody which is chilling in the back (I really need to know how you did that lol) and the one thing I didn't like abt this beat is that lead which comes in at 0:52 but overall this was great beat

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated and for the reverse melody I just played in some chords reversed them slowed them down and then processed them with various effects to get it to sounds how I want it.
that's hardd broo,the drums are dope asf and the way you panned those hi hats rolls left and right is just so cool my favorites thing abt the drums is that triple perc roll that was def nice touch and for the melodies they were pretty dope overall I like that reversed melody which is chilling in the back (I really need to know how you did that lol) and the one thing I didn't like abt this beat is that lead which comes in at 0:52 but overall this was great beat

nice beat but those sounds throwin me off soundin like generic stock sounds and not blendin in the beat and the beat need some mixing because the sounds the goes all over the place or just replace some sounds

Thanks for the feedback man I just dropped you some on ya vocal mix & for the highs I remove highs I don't need if I don't want them to get rid of the sharpness and for the warmth I use subtle amounts of diff saturations and some analog style EQ/Compressors also add warmth and colour.
I love this mix bro! How do you keep the high in so tamed and warm? Do you put a DeEsser on the master bus ? Check me out: Donta Black - Walmart Car Lot (F4F)

Thanks for the feedback nothing wrong with the sounds imo everyone else seems to like them but you can't please everyone also the sounds do blend I think your talking about the effect I added to the reverse chords creating movement I did that because I was trying to make a Travis Scott style beat and a lot of his stuff has that type of effect.
nice beat but those sounds throwin me off soundin like generic stock sounds and not blendin in the beat and the beat need some mixing because the sounds the goes all over the place or just replace some sounds

Hell yes those drums are super nice man it's your best drum work 2 date keep it up sir

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback I left you some on your post.
I dig this one bro! Nice mix on the drums and nice use of sounds to make the beat sound full. I would say maybe you can turn down your tag some more and that would help me in listening to it more with out it jumping out. Keep up the good work bro! You can return the feed here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/church-boys-grow-up-f4f-549710/?highlight=

Thanks man.
Hell yes those drums are super nice man it's your best drum work 2 date keep it up sir

Thanks guys and I 100% got you on the feedback later today a lil busy atm.
It's a good one Hail. The melody and the sound selection have some Travis Scott vibes, drums are good. The mix is solid, the only critique that I have is that saw synth you got there it's sound stock other than that its a dope beat

Let us know what you think:
[NEW] Travis Scott Type Beat - Haze [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Back