"Falling Leaves" [ 2Pac feat. The Notorious B.I.G. Type Beat ] //F4F

manyou

Hey guys,

i got a new Beat uploaded.
I would love to hear your opinion on it.

Feedback, youtube likes and subscribtions will be returend of course.

Peace!

I really like this one. Your concept for the audio spectrum and the video itself is really dope and original. Id turn down the main piano a little bit to let the drums shine thru too! Overall I like, very well executed! ��

Last edited:
Damn, i love your basslines in your beats. This beat is perfect for me. I like drums with this dope bass. I sub your channel on youtube. Best regards from Poland!

@Adlet: Thanks man. Basslines are the best! Thanks for subscribing. I subscribed to your YT channel, too.

Nice beat I specifically like that kick drum. Is that you on the keyboard or a sample? Either way it's dope. I can hear Pac on this but I don't know about Big.

I swear your keyz-game on the next level. Think i already said that in another thread but fk it. Very dreamy and inspiring atmosphere. I like everything about the composition and the arrangement. Mixdown (in my opinion) could be better. Keyz are wayyyy louder than the drums. I guess if you raise the volume for the drums it will smash more and those necks are breakin automatically :)

Returned!

Last edited:
That pianos sick man. Great beat, definetely hear pac on it, some souful, thought provoking shit haha. Really tight work.

Back