F4F Trap beat, feedback needed

Yeah its a cool dark base for a dark beat! Some suggestions: use more dark scales/notes, make ur bass to hit harder and bring up ur hihats! Good efford!
Left u a comment at utube too!
Keep up!

this has potential, i think that those tubular bell sounds you have come in at the :06 mark are out of key, or something just sounds off with them. Drums were dope but you gotta bring those hi hats up a little. The kick could be punchier as well. Overall pretty good stuff. Keep up the work.

dope I think it has potential with some more like modern sounds. the lead sounds cool but I think they're leads that would take this from 0 - 100.really the key here is sound selection because I feel some of the chords that come in sound a bit plastickeyy and those bells even though there mixed properly sounds off especially in the beginning when the first show up. maybe you should look back and check what scale you was playing just to make sure you didn't hit any sour notes. or maybe theres a frequency clash somewhere with your other instruments. anyways I think its great start though. you should keep doing what you're doing but find ways and invest money in geeting some good sounds.

check out studiosounds.com

i think the beat is hot yo. But there is some sound that is off key. I dont exactly dont know what is it but i am having a little hard time to follow the melody. The drums are good.
dope beat overall

Last edited:
I like the style you are going for man! The reverb on the snare cuts off too quick and there needs to be more of a punchy kick!
Keep up the good work!

Back