i am hot

This is pretty good. I like the chops and the instruments you used. My only complaint is that the bass kind of distorted the rest of the track at times and the snare may be a little too low.

Interesting man, not what i was expecting. Not really my style but this sounds unique so thats cool, do you. I liked the deep saw and the higher strings together. Personally found the sample a little weird

Thanks for the feedback on my track

Last edited:
I like how your experimenting, really creative. Didn't really feel the first 30 seconds. I don't feel the bass fits the this track imo. Too distorted and stuff. Not even dubstep has this much. Great experimenting tho!

cool the 808 sounds nice and clean and the everything seems mixed really well.
I'm not a fan though of the panning you have on some of the sounds in the beat.
I like how you changed from an 808 to a distorted bass it really blends in with the unique sounds.
overall even though I think its mixed well I think it needs more help on the master to really bring out those instruments
overall very good

i like this track man. The good thing about it is, its different. I also think you'll need another bass in there.

I don't mind the bass distortion actually. Sometimes a track can benefit from a little grittiness for sure. I like that the beat is different though man. Might be tough to make a ton of tracks like this but I respect a unique mix now and then. Good work.

Back