[F4F] - Lil Peep x Juice WRLD Type Beat - "Midnight" prod. SPACEY LINO

SPDY

this is my second time using a sample in a beat, really been feeling the guitar samples recently let me know what you guys think of this one, will be returning all feedback.

I can feel what you are going for but Im not really sure if it turned out the way you want. The mix is really flat and could use some panning to get some more stereo width, some sidechaining, eq separation, reverb, compressor to get it leveled. Did you flip the sample or is it a short loop? :)
If you polish this with some more work you'll get there but right now it's a bit boring.

appreciate the feedback, i think my headphones might be broke as when i was trying to mix this it seemed like everything was stuck in stereo but thanks man.

the guitar melody is definitely goth boy clique vibes. really clean sounding beat, nice choice of percussion to go with the melody. overall really nice work! i really like that guitar sample

The sample you used sounds like something that Lil Peep would genuinely use - which is quite rare for so-called "Lil Peep" type beats. I think the 808s sounds a bit muddy but I do like the mix. I think some high-ends could be removed from the sample. Overall, I enjoyed this!

Feedback o this please F4F - You Don't Know Me

I definitely like that guitar sample. It has a nice clean sound. I think it has some mixing issues that people have mentioned. I think the sample could actually be quieter to have the drums hit harder. I just like that snare to come through slightly louder through the guitar maybe. Nice job besides that small stuff.

Here is my beat. [F4F] Poverty

I definitely like that guitar sample. It has a nice clean sound. I think it has some mixing issues that people have mentioned. I think the sample could actually be quieter to have the drums hit harder. I just like that snare to come through slightly louder through the guitar maybe. Nice job besides that small stuff.

Here is my beat. [F4F] Poverty

Thanks for the feed bro, i think I need to take more time getting the mix right with my beats as my last 2 have been lacking in that department.

The sample you used sounds like something that Lil Peep would genuinely use - which is quite rare for so-called "Lil Peep" type beats. I think the 808s sounds a bit muddy but I do like the mix. I think some high-ends could be removed from the sample. Overall, I enjoyed this!

Feedback o this please F4F - You Don't Know Me

I might go back in and edit the 808 as some people have said it sounds a bit out of tune and I agree tbh. Thanks for the feed homie

Back