[F4F] Lil Baby x Gunna Type Beat 2018 - "B4 The Storm" (Prod. FlyyTone)

This is dope. I can definitely hear Lil Baby and Gunna on it. Only thing I'd potentially adjust is make the BPM a bit higher to give it more of an upbeat feel. Nice work though man. Here's mine if you get the chance:
YouTube

You've created great vibe. Melody is very spacey, i like those bells. Also you've gave this track great bounce with those hi hats and percussion good job!
I would appreciate if you can give me a feedback on my newest beat YouTube

This is really cool. I love the trippy synths a lot with those melodies. Awesome sound. It does sound that you might have something clipping because of the super heavily compressed/ loud 808. Might just be creating a little distortion with the crazy loudness of the beat. Might be something to look into. Besides that, this is dope. Perfect vibes.

My beat is here. Shipwreck- RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

This is dope. I can definitely hear Lil Baby and Gunna on it. Only thing I'd potentially adjust is make the BPM a bit higher to give it more of an upbeat feel. Nice work though man. Here's mine if you get the chance:
YouTube

thts ah bet! 100!
this beat go crazy, ya breakdowns melodies and all was on point. keep at it!

You've created great vibe. Melody is very spacey, i like those bells. Also you've gave this track great bounce with those hi hats and percussion good job!
I would appreciate if you can give me a feedback on my newest beat YouTube

preciate it bra!
ay u definitely got ah lane. couldve added ah few more melodies but it still works. keep wrking and find u ah artist!

gunna x baby fasho. this shit goes good work. nothing to critique here. dropped a sub a like and a comment on your channel

would appreciate your feedback on my latest drop when you get a chance here

Back