"Gang" - Young Dolp Ft. Blocc Boy JB Type Beat (Prod. Threestaxxx)

Hey linglivetheking!

Dope! Well produced, nice effects! Nothing to criticise here! :)
10/10 Points, any Rapper would be happy with such a lit beat.

Best wishes,

DB

That change-up was just sicken sir nice banger is it on soundcloud ?would love to have it on my playlist

The little reversed parts that are put in gave the beat great new energy. Great transitions overall in here. I have to admit that the normal piano melody is maybe slightly generic, but it works. Maybe my only slight critique. Great bass and drums man for sure! Thanks for hitting me up earlier!

The little reversed parts that are put in gave the beat great new energy. Great transitions overall in here. I have to admit that the normal piano melody is maybe slightly generic, but it works. Maybe my only slight critique. Great bass and drums man for sure! Thanks for hitting me up earlier!

Thanks bro appreciate the quality feed and your listen

this is dope man, the hi hat work spicy. the 808 is knocking, you mix your bass really well and the piano is hard as hell bro. the gross beat/effectrix on it is tight, great work man fr got my head nodding all the way through.

This goes hard bruh for real BlocBoy & Dolph would kill this I can hear a lot hood trap artist on this. I think you did a great job on the drums, melodies and mix everything sounds fine imo no critique from me this sounds perfect for the type of artist you made it for.

I like the piano melody, i would like to hear some more instruments, but you have arranged this beat perfectly so it is not boring, i like how hi hats sound, and you did amazing mixing man, everything fits very well in this track. Good job!

This goes hard bruh for real BlocBoy & Dolph would kill this I can hear a lot hood trap artist on this. I think you did a great job on the drums, melodies and mix everything sounds fine imo no critique from me this sounds perfect for the type of artist you made it for.

thank bruh. I really appreciate the quality feedback.

this is dope man, the hi hat work spicy. the 808 is knocking, you mix your bass really well and the piano is hard as hell bro. the gross beat/effectrix on it is tight, great work man fr got my head nodding all the way through.

I appreciate dat the long way ����

I like the piano melody, i would like to hear some more instruments, but you have arranged this beat perfectly so it is not boring, i like how hi hats sound, and you did amazing mixing man, everything fits very well in this track. Good job!

yeah I could have spiced it up w more instruments. But I always struggle w the less is more thought process. Lol. Thank you for the listen

yooo, this jont go crazy. everything on point and up to par! keep wrkin!! them breakdowns keep u interested

Back