F4F - Lady of the Night - Returning all Feedback

This beat is fire man, love the vocal samples! Drums are banging and the mix is solid. Dope work man!

Would appreciate some feedback on this YouTube

Thanks.

Your video was really well done. Great editing and the actual beat was really catchy. Cool vibrant melody that I was really vibing with. Nice work for sure!

This beat was really wavy. Personally I would do away with the vocal sample on the verses.

Idk what post 3, is talking about: That bass sounds fine to me...any higher and it could drown out the other elements. I got no problems with the mix: that's b/c you started with those high-quality drums sounds. Good work bro.

And thanks for leaving me that feedback yesterday, respect.

That vibrato vocals are so amazing,tho i would like to hear more decay on it. Drum pattern is pretty simple but fire and it gives a plenty of room for vocals, and pads. Great beat man! You killed it!

I like how you flipped that sample, dope. All the elements sounding right. The drop is interesting. I like how you come back in after the drop. Yea its dope fam, keep grindin'

Check me out here
Power n freedom

Amazing beat Agustus, the vocal flip is great and fits well and the snares you used kept things interesting as well as that sick bassline. Very dope mix and overall definitely a banger keep it up my friend!

Back