[F4F] 'Dirty Rice' Will return all feedback

Boadie Beats

Was listening to 'Donuts' this morning, was inspired to make something a little different than my usual soul-sampled beats. Wanted something a little minimal. Piano sample with some heavy-handed effects.

This slaps bro! it would def be in my playlist if someone rapped on it. That bassline is tuff, and the way you used the effects on that sample is dope, its just enough that you notice it but not enough to stray away from the boom bap sample style. keep up the good work dawg 100

Overall I dig it, could def hear Common rapping over this.

The effect sounds good on the piano, it's too much but it gives the beat an almost spacey quality that sounds very unique imo. Drums are hard af, no complaints there. This beat is ready for sale man nice work!

Here's a link to my latest track: Old School Rap Beat Feed for Feed

[FONT=&quot]Good track overall, solid insrumentation / sample, the patterns are all in the right place, and i dig that bassline. Some compression could really help make all these elements stand out and give them some movement, you can try to hit your tracks/groups/master, in order glue all these sounds together and make the mix feel more unified . other than some compression and maybe eq that kick so it isnt so boxy, this track is tight, and real easy to spit to, solid work.

put this chil one out a few days ago
Chances by Hook Coast Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

[/FONT]

Back