[F4F] Raw Emotional Kid Cudi Remix - Looking For, and returning, Feedback [F4F]

holes

Sc - Zodat
Just made an emotional remix to one of Kid Cudi's most heartfelt, catchiest hooks. Let me know what y'all think! <3

really nice work on this! really feeling the Kid Cudi sample. that bass you used sounds clean af, really makes the beat have a deep sound. all the mixing and sound selection is spot on as well. nice work on this!

The sample sets a really nice vibe. Great reverby atmosphere. It does feel like it takes a while for everything to drop with the drums though. I would maybe go through that intro for the first half of the song faster. Really like it when the snare and hi hats are going though.

My beat [F4F] Breeze - Returning all feedback!

The sample sets a really nice vibe. Great reverby atmosphere. It does feel like it takes a while for everything to drop with the drums though. I would maybe go through that intro for the first half of the song faster. Really like it when the snare and hi hats are going though.

My beat [F4F] Breeze - Returning all feedback!

Thanks for the feedback, Ill leave some on your page.

Yeah, that was one of the things people said, the build up could be faster. I just wanted to get my idea on a track and keep it short and sweet, but i definitely hear where you're coming from

Thanks for the feedback on mine.

Really cool vibe to start this off. I mess with this a lot. Great work on that vocal sample, and the overall atmosphere on this is fucking crazy, wow. Really impressed, nice job!

Good atmospheric vibe, very chill and mixed well, I agree with the others as far as the intro needed made a little shorter but other than that I dig this

wow good job! epic atmosphere and the vocals are really great. thanks for the feedback on my beat a couple weeks ago!

Wish the bass was slightly louder but the instrumental is really top; Cudi's vocal works very well with the beat and sounds like an interlude Cudi himself would approve. Great job

feedback on this please Next of Kin [F4F]

Back