F4F: Battle Beat "Fight Life" *Leave Link*

yea sounds pretty unmixed, you got some harsh frequencies floating around in there and it sounds muddy. it's not a bad beat at all but i wouldn't mind different drums, or a bassline to carry this.

Your beat sounds awesome mate!The synths are great and the drums are also good but the bassline sounds kinda low,other than that,it's a nice freestyle beat,Keep it up!

Nice work, the bass frequencies are clearer and less distortion on your kick, and the snare is also better :) Good job improving it, there is still some room but you are on the right track !

Thanks for your feedback also :)

Returning feed. I like the vibe of this one, but I think the mix is kind of all over the place. Some volumes need to be adjusted, some EQs need to be tweaked. I'm still learning mixing too so I understand the struggle. Just keep working and comparing your music to professional mixes and it will improve. I really dig the sound selection on this, especially that snare sound. Overall, this is pretty cool and I think it's going in the right direction. Keep it up!

Also, what is that vocal sample from?

Returning feed. I like the vibe of this one, but I think the mix is kind of all over the place. Some volumes need to be adjusted, some EQs need to be tweaked. I'm still learning mixing too so I understand the struggle. Just keep working and comparing your music to professional mixes and it will improve. I really dig the sound selection on this, especially that snare sound. Overall, this is pretty cool and I think it's going in the right direction. Keep it up!

Also, what is that vocal sample from?

you listen to the first or second link? And pretty sure its from massive. I can get the exact sound if you need it

Back