F&F Inspired Rap Beat F4F

holdmymusic

YouTube

I paid a great attention to all the feedback I got from this forum, also this is the beat that took me the longest to produce (not too long, just the longest). In addition to that, this is the last beat from me this year (I know only 11 days left tho lol).

I will return all the feedback and wishing you all upcoming and serious producers a great year. May it be a better year with better sounds for us.

Last edited:
Dope piano work. like the synth u got in there too.. not really feeling the drums tho .. keep it up and thanks for the feed

YouTube

I paid a great attention to all the feedback I got from this forum, also this is the beat that took me the longest to produce (not too long, just the longest). In addition to that, this is the last beat from me this year (I know only 11 days left tho lol).

I will return all the feedback and wishing you all upcoming and serious producers a great year. May it be a better year with better sounds for us.
Nice Piano, there was a synth at the start around 15-20 seconds which while the instrument sounded good the melody could have been better. Sounded off key. There's another synth around 55secs that was out of key and out of phase.

I like the beat because it's the kind of beat that makes you walk and think, sounds a bit like a Goblin beat from Tyler the Creator. I like the drums as well and think they blend very well with the sound. Just sort out the synth melodies because they sound off and slightly too loud, maybe add a choir sound if you want to make it fuller for variation at times (or even if you want a grandstand finish) but still make it have that dark introspective sound that you're trying to go for.

Here's mine if you're interested.

Ultimate Level by mango | Mango Tango | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back