In a Bubble - Outss fT. Oli Barton and The Movement

Outss

New release ft. Oli Barton and The Movement. I also sampled Jordan Peterson. I think it suits the subject matter perfectly! Semi Political song. Feedback is returned Peace!!

The beat is nice I dig the lyrics and flow but sometimes you sound a lil off beat when your spitting so time keeping with the beat needs a lil work, also when you sped up the flow on the 2nd verse the delay effect on your voice was a lil too much and it sounded like there was a lot going on turning the amount of the effect during that part would help that, but the than that nice beat nice flow just needs lil tweaks.

The intro is too long. I think you tried something like Vinnie Paz does but didn't get what you wanted, did you? I couldn't feel the drums they don't hit hard enough. I haven't mixed any vocals yet or haven't been into that sort of a producing, I only produce beats but I know that you should turn the main melody down a bit, drums should hit hard and vocal should sound so professional. There isn't much to do tho, you only lack a good mic and improving mixing and mastering. If I sound too harsh on this track, please don't take it like that, I'm just being honest bro. These words don't mean you haven't come a long way.

Im so confused by this track. I dont feel the beat at all, im sorry. I think the mixing of the beat and lyrics need some work. It sounds a little bit too chaotic for my likings.

New release ft. Oli Barton and The Movement. I also sampled Jordan Peterson. I think it suits the subject matter perfectly! Semi Political song. Feedback is returned Peace!!

This has a unique sound to it. I definitely like the political implications of the song, but I feel like the chorus could be clarified slightly, and the first verse could be improved to sound more like the second verse. However, to be honest, I could not understand parts of the second verse's lyrics.

This is me being nit-picky though, overall, this is a pretty well-produced and well-mixed track. Good job, and keep up the good work.

Back