Epic Rap Beats - Infamous

The sound on it is good, and the instruments blend well together, but the melody is a bit too plain. Try maybe doing chord progressions that cover more time, or more complex ones, it will sound better

The sound on it is good, and the instruments blend well together, but the melody is a bit too plain. Try maybe doing chord progressions that cover more time, or more complex ones, it will sound better

agreed. it just sounds so sad and uninspiring. the melody doesn't have to be all complex but it should wake a person up when they press play.

astronaut if you want to lend me your ear on this track I'd be grateful if you're interested.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nt-but-i-think-its-cool-your-thoughts-515693/

the beat sounded pretty good...i just feel like the beat needs a little bit more... i think there was the chorus from 56 seconds... i feel like that should be the main verse or the bridge.. and the chorus should have a little extra on top of that...nothing wrong with the beat as such just need a little bit more.

A good beat should keep the listener interested. Exceptional sound quality, Builds, Drum Riffs, Crashes, Bass and Melody Cange ups ect. Record companies will only listen to like the first 20 seconds of a track before they usually throw it in the trash.

Last edited:
A good beat should keep the listener interested. Exceptional sound quality, Builds, Drum Riffs, Crashes, Bass and Melody Cange ups ect. Record companies will only listen to like the first 20 seconds of a track before they usually throw it in the trash.

20sec? No way dude that number was always 15sec for me when I started lol. I'm sure it's down to 5sec in this microwave world lol.

Back