Eerie 'Timeless' beat | F4F!

seq

Worked pretty hard on this one! Value all feedback! Drop your links and I will leave feedback there for you!

The kicks are too 'dull' some compression would make them stand out a little more and of the layered snares have a longer 'tail' than other ones and it sounds a bit off. It's risky to take such a well known sample though as people have their expectations about it already imo. I liked the 808/bass part the huge low end fits the high fq sample well. The hihats could've been louder. The vocal sample is awesome and the later synths gives a great atmosphere. Keep it up.

Thanks for the detailed feedback I really appreciate that! Had a bit of trouble with the kick, so I will work on that for later.

I tried to pay a lot more attention to the mix on this one. Spent quite a while trying to balance the levels. I used a lot more instruments than i usually do on this track so maybe thats why the mix got muddy in the middle something I will look into for next time. Thanks for stopping by, returning your feedback on your thread now.

Nice effects here and there on the sample, drums elements have interesting playing and noise too. Bass line is nice, vibe is relaxing and good. Really interesting and cool how that track sounds. The mid part without the sample was great too. Good work seq! Could you review this track that i made?

great melodies and i love the way it changes key midway. it feels like it's missing another synth to follow the main melody, but that's just my opinion. good percussion too.

I like the bells alot. Not a fan of the drum work tho. Need better sound choices for the snare. And the drums should pop more. The other synths you bring in sound a bit cheesy to me. They are too plain in chord progression and timbre.

I like the melody and the drums are nice too. Maybe the mix could be tweaked a bit more. The samples or material you chose works well togeather.

Too be honest this is how i wanted it but i understand that people would prefer it to be more poppin

I like the instrumental, it keeps getting better and never gets dull, the only thing that I can say with this one is that the snare appears not to mesh with the drums, which are care to say very neatly mixed. The variations in the instrumentals playing side by side is absolute gold, which I think is one of the strong points of this track - never gets boring. Keep droppin dimes bruh

care to return the love? ~ lofi hiphop beat prod. f a m i c o m [F4F]

Back