The anthem f4f

Interesting beat, like when it drops, kick&snare makes it sounds old school, i like this vibe. The sample is dope, mid stop and then returning was fine too. Good track. Could you review this track that i made?

Love the instruments used and how the melody is carried by diff instruments. Sounds are dope in this, keep at it

Like those drums man! The snare sounds awsome!
Overall mix and arrangment is good, the breaks add to the build up of the chorus and make it less reapatitve,
great work keep it up!

Yo, the sounds in this dawn are lush as hell! I love the way everything meshes together! Especially that bell that sprinkles into the mix. The composition could use some work. The beat feels like it has no direction, if you know what I mean. Overall, an interesting beat though. I enjoyed it man.

Yo, the sounds in this dawn are lush as hell! I love the way everything meshes together! Especially that bell that sprinkles into the mix. The composition could use some work. The beat feels like it has no direction, if you know what I mean. Overall, an interesting beat though. I enjoyed it man.

The idea was to leave room for the artist to have freedom and so he can take this in a few directions...

really digging the vibe on this one, just what i need rn haha something nice and calm. i like the drum patterns, kinda unique, but not distracting. mix is good, structure is good, keeps the listener interested. i like the addition of different instruments over time, great work.

Back