DYLAN - Godlike (Crazy sample flip) F4F

Sampled Marvin Gaye's Trouble Man for this one, I'm proud with how I flipped the sample. I hope you guys like it too.
Also, all likes, comments and follows on my soundcloud will be returned, thanks.

nicely done. I was listening to this song earlier today, and thought of sampling it. haha
really good job, you really transformed that sample. nice hi hat programming, and nice drums. only thing I would change is kick. maybe try to layer it, and make some eq just to get that knocking/punchy feeling, and maybe add a swing to it. overall really good!

vry dance driven... also the sound is super synthetic imo. and i should of expected a kanye sample from the title.

For sure a great flip of the sample. Great intro, progresses smoothly into the main verse section of the beat. It's difficult to find things to be critical of, the chop pattern is dope, drums are great, and the whole mix sounds clean and crisp. Good job dude, I look forward to hearing more stuff from you.

I really like how bouncy this beat is. The sample is pretty smooth but the drums add energy and excitement to the arrangement. I could Definitely hear someone going sick on this. Nice beat.

Nice sampling, it has that "Kanye West" style that he is known for. The drums go nicely with the sample you can feel the "bounce" in this beat.

Really nice, like how it flows smoothly. The sample on point though, wish I could do that when I try to sample haha

Really nice flip, the sample chops appear to be seamless as if they were made like that. The whole time it was on it had me bouncing, almost had to pick up the pen and start writing again, so very inspirational, to me at least. The weakest part of this beat would have to be the kicks though, by all means they're not bad but they could be heavier with a little more compression and low end EQ. Also it is a little short, just a minute longer would be perfect. Love the vocal parts on the sample, it adds just enough variation to the beat so the listener doesn't loose focus.

here's the beat I'd like to you to check out. I'm also going to add a comment your sound cloud, if you like my track I'd appreciate if you did the same.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-detailed-f4f-guarenteed-507455/#post49928370

Really nice flip, the sample chops appear to be seamless as if they were made like that. The whole time it was on it had me bouncing, almost had to pick up the pen and start writing again, so very inspirational, to me at least. The weakest part of this beat would have to be the kicks though, by all means they're not bad but they could be heavier with a little more compression and low end EQ. Also it is a little short, just a minute longer would be perfect. Love the vocal parts on the sample, it adds just enough variation to the beat so the listener doesn't loose focus.

here's the beat I'd like to you to check out. I'm also going to add a comment your sound cloud, if you like my track I'd appreciate if you did the same.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-detailed-f4f-guarenteed-507455/#post49928370

Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it, I will take into consideration what you said about the kick drum.

This was a good sample flip. Only thing I would suggest is to make the drums hit harder or maybe add a little bass. You flipped the sample like a pro though.

Back