Dredge- "Taste Of...." (feat. CG kid, gHost) Prod. Western Genius

vato22

Whats good Fp got a new one for you. First single off my upcoming LP "Fragments of a Broken Image". This one here is a true Fp collab. It features CG Kid from here, gHost AKA AlienAircraftMusic from here, produced by Western Genius AKA vection... from here, and is mastered by Dead Bass Records AKA anaujiram also from here... a real collab...If any of you have beats that fit this style hit me up...Im always looking for tracks...Like always FEED FOR FEED.....ENJOY hit me up on soundcloud, follow me if you want raw sheeet

https://soundcloud.com/mr-maximus/taste-of-feat-dredge-cg-kid-ghost-prod-western-genius

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your feed on my track, bro; I'm here to return it!

This is dope man! The beat is really ambient but has great bounce in the percussion and the layers of samples are well chosen. I can hear all the collab elements in here; your flow is dope, gHost's autopanning vox are really cool with the echos. The whole thing really comes together to be even better than the sum of its parts. I love being able to hear all the different influences of people that I've seen on here for years.

Great work - keep it up! I can't wait to hear more!

Thanks for the feedback m8! Im liking this production a lot. Nice use of panning on the vocals. I would say the vocals are a little bit too loud, mix them in more with a little more reverb or maybe just turn them down a touch! Good work tho, keep it up!

[QUOTE
. The whole thing really comes together to be even better than the sum of its parts. I love being able to hear all the different influences of people that I've seen on here for years.

Great work - keep it up! I can't wait to hear more![/QUOTE]

Thx homie yeah this collab turned out really well imo

@ samallamThx for the check... Ya I'm getting the mix reworked and I'm going to get a new master

Last edited:
Returning feed...

First vocals are a TAD loud IMO. Flows dope, beat is sounds good. Second flow, damn. Shits dope. This is on some like tech 9 collab type shit haha. Shits dope fam

Returning feed. Beat is dope. I love that bending bassline. Rapper in the first verse is alright but I feel like the flow is a little off at some points. Second verse rapper is a little cleaner imo, but it's kinda hard to understand what he's saying, it sounds a little like gibberish at some points. Mix sounds pretty clean to me, but I'm not the best ear for that. Overall nice work on this.

I wasn't really feeling the first and last verse, but the second verse was dope. Dude killed it, sick flow! The beat is good, nice production. Thanks for your feedback on my track by the way.

@ king vis just saying "not really feeling the first and last verse" don't do nothing constructive criticism wise..For example dude earlier said it was a bit soft spoken, or vocals mixed to loud, that's construtive criticism..

Last edited:
Back