Drake x PARTYNEXTDOOR chill beat OVO F4F!

seq

This is my newest beat. i think its kind of got an OVO kind of vibe. what do you think? i will return all feedback

Thanks for checking it out i really appreciate it. Yeah i agree it does have a slower vibe i picture someone singing on it haha

Chill vibes, heavy ass pads you got going. I see the idea behind the beat. Certain areas towards the middle of the beat could be mixed a little better.

Leave your feedback here.

The first track:

Very relaxing and chill! I like this. I think adding anything to speed it takes away form the relaxing nature of it. It sounds like you'll chilling out a beach with a drink ya know.

The second track:

Very catchy! i would add a synth solo kind of aspect. But the atmosphere of this track is very catchy. keep it up.

Can you check out my latest track too? https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/quantum-teleportation-clip

@ Epilson-188 thanks man really appreciate the comments.It is kind of a beach vibe isnt it hahah. I checked out your track. Great quality production. The electronic elements arent too much up my alley but thats just my taste. Well made track!

@ DistortedWonder Thanks dude! Im always down for collabs. Your shit is really nice! i Just checked the link you sent me. Nice work on pitching that sample. I like the work with the sample and the snares going back and forth it keeps the rhythm very well

Thanks for the feedback man. Your track has really nice and laid back vibes. Really like the drum pattern and the pad throughout the song. The 808 could be tuned down a little bit in my opinion, it is a bit too loud in some parts which takes away from the vibe of the track. Apart from that the track sounds great to me, love the chill vibes man, keep up the good work!

Don't sound like a ovo type beat to me but this is dope , i would see mac miller on this though . Those pad were dope . Great beat overall

I like all your drums and percussion mixed together like that. Especially those shakers. Really light ambient mood on this one. I really enjoyed all the sounds in this and the progression of the track.

your SC tracks are all booming, keep 'em fresh and healthy, drop more fresh beats. Followed back, thanks for the feedback - the love has been returned ~ stay fresh, brother.

Like the vibe, 808 sounds fine and it plays in the right times. Mixing sounds good to me, Hi-hat could use some work though. Good work overall, hope to help. Thx for the feed

Nice filter on the drums and I'm diggin the pattern. This def is a smoothed out track with good vibes and I'd like to hear an artist spit on it like Chance the Rapper.

Thanks for the feed, returning the favor.
The beat you posted is super chill, very atmospheric and laid back and I am diggin it. I like the filtered snare with the pads and the mix sounds clean to me. Good progressions too, It kept me interested throughout the whole beat. Definitely need to get some vocals on this one. The beat in your sig is pretty gangster too, I like that vocal chop. Good shit man keep it up!

I like it man. The vibe was dope.
I just feel like it's kinda flat, try having a point in a beat where there's more instruments playing in the same time.
Like, you have a couple of instruments, but they never play at the same time. There's no build up, no excitement. You feel me?
Anyways, keep working. Hope to hear more of your music soon!

Back