Travis Scott type beat - Trap - F4F

Nick Star

Hey, noob here to the site and uploading beats online. I'd like some feedback. Drop links and I'll give feedback too. Thanks

Nice beginning melody, as the beat itself. Great kick details, nice hi-hats gameplay, like the synth's too, great drop. The bass line fit's well too, and the mix sounds the way it should be. Only would volume up the beginning. Hope to help. Could you check my tracks? Have beats of all kind soundcloud.com/cbg-131194

I agree with you kevink. I was actually unsure about that sound. My mistake for leaving it in. Thanks for checking it out guys

Hey great track man. Really like the drum pattern variations and the melody. The mixing on the drums is pretty clean, the higher sound with the repetitive loop fits the vibe of the track, in my opinion you use it a bit too often. For example at the breakdown part near 2:00 the guitar and the drum pattern are sufficient. The rest of the arrangement is good though, I really like the drop after the stop and the filtered part, very smooth transition. Keep up the good work man!

Very nice beat! Very well mixed-I especially like the kick and bass. Just as I was thinking is was starting to get a bit stale guitar part came in to ass some variety. I like it alot, look forward to your future posts.

You already gave me feedback so dont worry about f4f

Back