Deff the Kidd X The Archangels (F4F100)

wildinout8

New joint from Deff the Kidd produced by yours truly called Silver and Gold - hip hop with layers of instrumentation.

Let me know the good, the bad and the ugly and I will return honest feedback 100% as well as Soundcloud follows.

Last edited:
HEllo!
i just listen to silver and gold and it's very nice, i like the mood in there. I don't understand everything cause english is not my mother tongue but i like the vibe ahah good flow, keep it up.

if you can make a feedback on mine it would be nice! thx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3ed9HXJQ

Send me a link to your post so I can return the feedback brother - def feelin the progression and bounce of this track! I appreciate the feed as well

The drums give that east coast feel for sure, but the overall feel is new and unique. Nice flow that fits well on the track. Good work bro, keep it up!

I like the beat and the drums a whole lot. I think it could be a more punchy with low end. But i think the instrumentation is nice. I think the beat can be mixed better but besides that your good man. I think the vocals could be mixed better the beat kind of drowned him out. Also i can tell he's a younger rapper so keep on the delivery until it comes natural.

Leave feedback here - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ample-beat-cover-broken-beatz-ent-f4f-513668/

This is dope. I like the flows. I like the beat. Beat is nicely layered. I like the drums. But like others said. Missing some low end. Other than that its overall good!

Real dope. Diggin the flows and Deff the Kidd sounds like a young Nas. Beat is real vibey, my favorite part is the percussion. Mix sounds great. If I'm nitpicking I think the chorus vox might be a little soft, but other than that everything's tight. Keep up the dopeness.

At first I thought the beat was pretty bland even though I love the breakbeat drums. But then once the instruments started to build I started to love it man. During the hook I really love the instrumentation; that melodic percussive instrument whatever it was. And then you switched it up and dropped that shit with the slap bass? **** yea dude...very original and creative so keep it up. Mix also sounds pretty good (besides the vocals, but that's a whole other beast)

Check my new beat:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/new-horrorcore-beat-808-terror-f4f-514015/

At first I thought the beat was pretty bland even though I love the breakbeat drums. But then once the instruments started to build I started to love it man. During the hook I really love the instrumentation; that melodic percussive instrument whatever it was. And then you switched it up and dropped that shit with the slap bass? **** yea dude...very original and creative so keep it up. Mix also sounds pretty good (besides the vocals, but that's a whole other beast)

Check my new beat:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/new-horrorcore-beat-808-terror-f4f-514015/

I appreciate the feedback and it's been returned.

I love the drum and synth lines, super groovy. The way the bass drops in during the chorus is tight. I don't really have much criticism for the beat. It had a lot of cool intricate parts and the futuristic feel was really cool. The only thing I would mess with is the drums in the outro. I really liked the main drum pattern, it'd be cool to see something more similar to that in the end. I know you were mixing it up a little, but it seemed like a downgrade to switch over to that other drum pattern. Just my two cents. Overall, it was super cool and progressive, which I definitely respect. Nice work man!

Wow this is crisp! everything sits nicely. One thing i'd say make that kick and snare hit a tiny bit harder, just a personal preference gives the groove a bit more of an edge.

Id Lower The Drums For The Bass, There Seems To Be More High End Than Low End, The Melodic Side Of The Beat Is Fine. A Clean Tight Low End Would Really Benefit This Track. Otherwise Keep It Up. Good Work.

Gotta love the vibe that this beat brings,it sounds like a crossover between old-school and new-school sounds,I really dig that,your flow is pretty good too,I liked the drums really much,Keep it up!

I appreciate all of the feedback so far - some great critiques and points that I'm looking into and all feedback should have been returned by now from me.

Back