Dredge - " 007 " F4F 100

The melody is bananas. Nothing complex but it definitely drives this thing. Good harmonies on this one too to complement a nice trap drum pattern. Good work!

I dig the vibe on this track homie. It sounds like the vocals kind of dominate the beat and they are kind of in your face. Still good work fam. Keep it up

hey man,

nice track, i think the bass could be a bit louder, but it's still nice. Beat is good, on the other hand I'm not the biggest fan of the vocal. Keep it up

@ envizion glad u liked .. This is just a bonus track.. Went back to my old goofy style... If you ever played 007 goldeneye on the N64 you'll get a lot of these references.. I'm not just spouting randomness lol

the vocal muddies the beat quite a lot, but its hard to say why for me lol. maybe you could try cutting the low end on the vocal channel more or lowering the volume then panning a quieter duplicate out to each side to give a similar volume with it potentially clearer? the lyrics flow well over the track (other than that hi-passed bit where the guy goes fast but way off beat, maybe u trying to have it sound like a sample kinda coming it but it doesnt really have that effect), the writing is fine. good work.

Back