"Count your Blessings" Fredo Santana Trap/Drill Type Beat (F4F)

RzRbeats

This is a trap beat I made with a dark piano melody and a subtle 808,I also added a whistle in order to give it a darker feel,I hope I have achieved that,check this out and leave some feed if you like and I will return the favour asap!

I dig this, for real dude. It goes hard all the way through, super sinister gangster vibes. Its normal for drill beats to sound somewhat repetitive, but by the end of the track i was hoping for some type of crazy switchup. Definitely sounding great though dude, only real thing you should do from here is find the right artist to rap on this and you've got an excellent record. Keep it up homie.

Yeah this that chiraq/drill sound.
Really dark beat.
I can hear a drillrapper like fredo on it.
But your mix needs some work.
The kick could hit harder the snare could sound more crispy.
But thats just my opinion.
Keep it up!

this slaps. since im a fan of heavy drum patterns i think you couldve added some snare rolls and the snare/clap should be more pregnant maybe cross or layer them so it gets more bright and add some cymbals or openhh that are panned.
The melody is simple but it does its job, the whistle combined with them strings fit good but i wouldve panned the orch stab to the middle so it slaps harder.
The mix could use some improvements but overall good beat! Keep it up

The melody is good, you have achieved that dark vybe. But the 808's need that mid and upper harmonics to cut though better. The kicks need to be hitting harder. The snare is not cutting through. Try cutting some frequencies around 250 Hz of the other instruments to help the snare breathe. If that doesn't work add harmonic distortion to i to change the dynamics to get it to cut through. If you're using FL Studio, mix with the limiter off. It increases the dynamic range of other instruments that don't need to be loud which can drown out your kicks.

F4F - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-dirty-south-etc/feedback-compilation-498277/

Back