The Commencement ... F4F

d1gd33p

First single off Poetic Endurance's Weird Wired Soul Child 2 Prod. by Me Fredrock #Hancxck as well as mixed and mastered ...

Thank you in advance

I really dig this flow. Good work.
The beat has a nice vibe and yoru mix seems to be pretty good to me.

Well done. Keep it up!

I like the beat and the emcee is nice but the mix needs some work. The samples are way too loud for the track, they sound like there was a sax player in the room just doing his own thing while you were recording lol. But yeah, it is definitely something I would bump when mixed right.

Dope flow on this one, I think the vocals are mixed well, although they might of been compressed a little bit too much like someone previously said. As for the beat I feel as if the horn samples are too loud, and the high frequencies clash with those in the vocals, and they become too much for the ears at times. But good work, you definitely have potential!
Return feedback on my latest beat if possible, thanks...
https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../dylan-world-boom-bap-soul-sample-f4f-506490/

It would be better if the mix was better, but disregarding that, the raps pretty dope, flow and lyrically.

Nice flow over the track.
The isntrumental has an old school . soulful / jazzy vibe .
Sound is clean . I cant say for sure if the vocals are just a little bit louder or sometimes sax overdrives vocals .Maybe has to do with some mixing details , but i keep your main idea !
Keep it up man !

Thanks for the feedback.

Sounds like a political/conscience Eminem lyrically very nice flow and the beat is nasty. A lot of action in the beat I really like the horns. Nice track when does the album drop?

This is tight. I really like the lyrics and flow. The beat is really nice too. That bass line is nasty! The brass is powerful. It is overpowering, but in a good way. The mix seems on point. The vocals sound a bit muddy at times. (My right ear is blocked up though, so I would take any mixing advice from me with a grain of salt...). Dope track bro!

Here is one of my latest stories: My stuff sounds like dreams (Feed For Feed)

Back