Chill Rap Beat - Sometimes - White Obama (F4F)

Dope beat fam! I like that mary j aaah sample you did a nice job with that! That vibe of the whole beat.. relaxedd.. good job bro!

My advice would be, maybe try to get rid of the gritty sound. Add some reverb to the vocals, and make them change up at times, maybe rewind or other effects plugins, so that it will not be as repetitive as it is now.

Anyways keep up the good work :)

This is dope, I like the same and the drums. Bass is a little bit loud but I like the groove. Drums for sure could be mixed to fit more and be a little crunchier. It sounds like the quality of the piano is a little weird, as if it was time stretched or something. As a whole though I really enjoy this and I look forward to hearing more of your stuff!

Check me out homie: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rty-south-etc/memory-hip-hop-beat-f4f-503262/

appreciate you checking out my track fam. this beat is dope bro. you got the drums knockin, got the kicks thumpin with the bass, got the sample going along with vocals. nice. nothing i can say bad about this at all man, i like the low mids in here makes it nice n thick. good job bro

Back