Memory (Hip Hop Beat F4F)

Wishart Beats

Ill Beats for tha Kids
My newest release for the kids. Give me feedback on the good and the bad, I'll make sure to return the favor.

Hey Wishart. Finally someone with a dope sample on here. Its been a while.
I really like the way you used it, you made it so that it is not too repetitive. And I like the reverb effects or whatever you are using to get that theater sound to it. And I really like the drums aswell, especially the toms when it goes to the break.

I have heard this sample before somewhere.

Keep up the good work :)

Yoo I love the use of the sample, thought it worked really well. If I'm gonna get really critical, I'd switch up the kick and see how a clap sounds somewhere in here. Excellent work though. Thanks for the feedback as well.

for the children...

feels on the sample! all in all a good track! the transitions was chillen!
goodwork! no negatives really!

Wow... Real talk fam this beat is fire. It's gotta clean mix and a professional composition. You worked that sample. I must say I am highly impressed. Keep dropping that heat.

That sample is really amazing, really unexpected and it's definitely on point. That hook section is also on point.

There's just the right amount of variations throughout the track IMO. The drums and bass are nicely complementing the sample

I thought the beat was alright. I could have done with more instrumentation and layering to give this beat more depth to it. While I enjoyed the vocal harmony throughout the track, I felt some instrumentation like keys could have made it more interesting, but by itself, it is still fairly enjoyable. I also couldn't hear a bass line, and if there was, try turning it up to give it a thicker sound. I also felt the drums complimented the sample nicely, and the break from the vocals kept this from becoming repetitive. But overall, with a dope rapper, this could have potential. Much love,\.

Check me out when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-my-second-ep-jay-prod-lovely-vibes-502299/

Great stuff bro! That sample is really dope! beat is well mixed too! I really enjoyed the track, followed you back on soundcloud! keep it up! #BASSGOD

Ah man this is nice!!!! I dig that kick, and the beat overall feels fresh, the voc samp could be pulled down a bit imo but just in the "second verse". aside from that I love da vibe!! Thanks for the feed!

Back