Check out my new song! Mofo Mon by Lyric F4F

J

Jacques My Beats

Please let us know what you think of the first song from our new project! Any feedback would be much appreciated and returned!

Thanks for the kind words man. I'll check out you music right now!

Nice! Very professional sounding, can't find a single thing wrong with this. Love the synth that the track starts off with, sounds like something you'd hear in a Kanye track or something! Real sweet!

Link in my sig for feedback :)

I returned all feedback. Thanks for the help everyone!

Damnnn, really feeling this track. The beat is so damn nice. The synth work is on point and your flow is dope as hell. Love the variation in the track which keeps it interesting throughout. Your delivery has a lot of variation too. One moment you're going hard as **** and then next moment you're chillin lol.

The ending had me geeking lmaoo

Dope track foreal man, keep dropping them!

great beat and these lyrics as well. im really in love with that hi hat rolls lol you made nice track together. everything's on point. keep it up! :)

Great listen, great execution , great delivery, all in all this is dope buddy and the artist really went in. Keep grinding fasho. Rick

Thanks so much for your feed on my beat bro - I'm here to return the feed! This is hot man - straight up pro. Great vibe, killer sounds, and bangin mix! Of course the flow is nasty too. This is just epic. If anything it's a bit too hard for the radio but it can do really well on all other outlets.

The ONLY thing I would say is that you might want to use some volume automation on the vox and bring the volume up on a few lines where you kind of trail off. It's not a problem with the vox, it'll just keep that nice detail in there IMHO.

But this is dope - keep bringing the heat!

Back