Check Out My New Beat for a Remix Contest...

That's some ill shit mate The bass is strong and the melodies are dope,the fat lead at the chorus is just great,Keep it up!

Yes i need to learn from you on the mix, thanks for the advice on my beat!

Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately the biggest tip I have is that in my opinion, the most important factor in mixing is acoustic environment, meaning mixing in an acoustically treated room. I mixed this song several times, and without fail the mix I did in the acoustically treated studio beat all my other mixes.. the other environments were at home in an untreated room, headphones, and even a little bix of mixing in the car. The car actually was better than mixing at home, but the treated room wipes out most of the frequency buildup at the listening position and also a much better read on the low end.

It's sounds great. The evolution of your beat is great. For example, the changing part 1:00 sounds so good. Your beat sounds like a Rap / Pop beat, I love it. Nothing to say about the mix, it sounds perfect. Awesome work. ;)

Come to see me. I need sinceres feedback:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/hip-hop-beat-good-morning-f-4-f-501759/

Damn I'm overwhelmed with the positive responses! Thanks! I'm gonna check your track out now, and don't worry, honest feedback is all I give.

Woah man, awesome!! you sure got skills. The beat is so clear and its like a professionally released track. and the Remix is cool. I never thought that it was going to be a rap song while hearing the intro, but after that, damn, its good. Keep it up mate!! :)

Woah man, awesome!! you sure got skills. The beat is so clear and its like a professionally released track. and the Remix is cool. I never thought that it was going to be a rap song while hearing the intro, but after that, damn, its good. Keep it up mate!! :)

Thanks! Yeah it's amazing the mix you can get in an acoustically treated studio.

nothing really to critique, dont know the original but sounds solid. the composition itself just sounds generic to me, but nice nonetheless. mix is clean and sound selection is dope. check me out when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-dirty-south-etc/ldn-vibes-f4f-always-501830/

Yeah nothing groundbreaking, just a different vibe from the original with clarity. I will check your link out when I get to some speakers.

Solid track man keep it up [h=1]Dark Vibes & 808s - F4F[/h]

Thanks. I'll check your link out later when I get home.

This beat is hella dope. As far as mixing (although I'm not using an ideal setup to listen to this) from what I can hear is pretty solid. This sounds very professional I can tell that you have put a lot of work into your craft. The blend is very nice and you fit nicely above the actual song. The ideas that come together are very well implemented. I'm diggin the flow too (although I need to train my ear more.) Overall it is very well done and professional. Keep it up!

If you wouldn't mind maybe giving me some feedback on my newest beat. I'm just getting started on a new DAW without all my old kits and sounds so I figured I would try something new. Maybe you can give me some constructive criticism any and all is welcome. I'll leave the link down here. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...m-bap-thunderstorms-feedback4feedback-501929/

This beat is hella dope. As far as mixing (although I'm not using an ideal setup to listen to this) from what I can hear is pretty solid. This sounds very professional I can tell that you have put a lot of work into your craft. The blend is very nice and you fit nicely above the actual song. The ideas that come together are very well implemented. I'm diggin the flow too (although I need to train my ear more.) Overall it is very well done and professional. Keep it up!

If you wouldn't mind maybe giving me some feedback on my newest beat. I'm just getting started on a new DAW without all my old kits and sounds so I figured I would try something new. Maybe you can give me some constructive criticism any and all is welcome. I'll leave the link down here. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...m-bap-thunderstorms-feedback4feedback-501929/

Thanks for the feedback. Checking your link out now.

Thank you for your feedback! This beat is solid! Real nice work. I could hear this being played on a commercial radio station. No doubt!

I feel that there might be some masking going on. Mainly between the kick and 808, and the lead synth and the vocals. This is just minor details to my ear though!

Great job. I wish you the best of luck in the competition!

Thank you for your feedback! This beat is solid! Real nice work. I could hear this being played on a commercial radio station. No doubt!

I feel that there might be some masking going on. Mainly between the kick and 808, and the lead synth and the vocals. This is just minor details to my ear though!

Great job. I wish you the best of luck in the competition!

Thanks for your input. Hopefully what you noticed isn't a dealbreaker in the competition!

Great job man!

Thank you sir.

Back