Hip-Hop Beat - Good morning - F.4.F

French Player

Hi everybody. This is my new beat called "Good morning" in the Hip-hop style. F.4.F as always, put the link of your beat in your message if you want a feedback as soon as possible. Thank you. ;)

i like the simplicity of this groove, although the mix could be cleaned up to add punch. effects around 1:40 are dope too. nice work.

Intro was a little slow.. The mix sounds decent.. very balanced. The bassline was kind of simple.. didn't really excite me and was very predictable. Same with the kick and percussion. One of the hardest parts of producing if you don't have drumming experience is getting a unique and syncopated groove going between the instruments and the sounds.. a lot of times people try to achieve the entire groove with one instrument. One little secret I've found out recently (after 10 years of producing) is the use of delays on rhythmic synths and certain instruments can create half of the rhythm you need in a song.. that way you can keep some of the other instrument patterns simple, like the kick and snare and stuff. Not saying that this track's kick and snare were overcomplicated, because they weren't, but more of a technique to try to get a more intriguing groove going because this one sounded very simple and not that exciting. You've got potential though, just gotta study the art a bunch.. watch youtube videos of producers.. analyze and breakdown current hits and see if you can see what they did with each instrument. Also take a look into mixing, it can help your production as well. One last note I will say is never settle for a sound that isn't almost exactly what you're looking for. When we produce, we hear a certain sound in our head. Cycle through your sounds until you find the one that matches your vision. Just because a sound is cool doesn't mean it's what the track needs. Ok im rambling now, take care.

The whole ideal is great,the track has a lot of ambience to offer and the bassline is good,the only thing that removes the energy from the beat is the mix,were I you,I would turn these saw leads down a little bit and give the drums more punch,but that's completely my opinion,other than that,good work,Keep it up!

P.S:Apologies for the extremely late return,I am sitting exams so I am unable to return the feeds quickly!

Is ok to be fair. think need to change up the drum samples used. get some good single shots and just replace them then mix it all again. I personally would pick a drum break and cut up the drums but up to you.

Back