**Blow It** A$AP Rocky Type Beat F4F

Straight banger... all you need is some drops and transitions for ear play and it would be nuts... good job

I like it its different really dark and slaps! Mix needs work but the main idea and concept is dope maybe add some FX or hits.

The tubular bells that drive the melody here are outstanding. This could be a straight banger street anthem or even club joint with a few tweaks.

I always felt the thing that caused that full body jerk that you were going for with this was the contrast. And it's the thing missing here. I just don't hear much in the treble area to accomplish that. Unless you wrote this for an amplified emcee who's going to have a well-cadenced flow with a higher pitched voice (like a Lil Wayne pitch), I think that part is missing.

With that addition and some added mixing, this is a pure gem.

Wish I would have thought of flipping the bells that way, man. I can't get that out of my head.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ion-will-return-all-feed-499647/#post49903332

hi man,

you've got grat ideas, it sounds good and keep interested. I think it could be better mixed. Anyway, it's great track. Keep it up.

Back