Is that Barack Obama spitting a FREESTYLE? (F4F)

Section Dot 007

No, of course it wasn't, it was click bait, and pretty bad click bait at that. This is a song I recently produced, mixed, and "mastered" (plus adding in some saucy background vocals... oooohh). I also emptied out my back account for the video FOUND BELOW (can you guess which one I am?) so that was fun. In all seriousness, me and my team worked really hard on this, so any and all comments and constructive opinions would be unimaginably appreciated, and will be returned. Peace and Love Y'all.

You don't need the bait title, I'll check your stuff out ;)

Damn man this track sounds professional! The production was outstanding, very powerful in the chorus, yet subtle in the verse section. The chorus was sung brilliantly and worked very well within the beat. I also felt the emotion that was sung, it was beautiful honestly. Catchy yet meaningful. The verses were great as well, I enjoyed the flows and delivery, as well as the lyrics. They fit in context with the beat and theme of the whole song. I also enjoyed the breakdown section after the second verse. Overall, this was a great track, it had great production, stellar vocal performances, and a solid mix. Keep up the great work man.

P.s. the video was dope as well.

Check me out when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-my-second-ep-jay-prod-lovely-vibes-502299/

Damn man this is really good. I agree that is sounds really professional. Video is sick too. I could say maybe the mix on the chorus vocals could use some work, they seem a little too airy or reverby or something, but it's really minor. Overall impressive stuff keep it up!

It's overall sounds very professional! Intro vocals great, piano very emotional. Really enjoyed that speedy hats, not too little and no too much.
Is is you at 2:55 ? :)

real nice. surprised me a lot, usually don't hear complete productions like this on the site. this is nice, vocals are mixed nice, lots of space, real ambient. nice, nice. i **** wit this

Everything sounds pro man. Clean mix and nice vocals. I didn't even bother to find anything I would change in the mix, because if I could find something it would be so subtle that it wouldn't change anything for the average listener.

Good job!

Oh this is POLISHED! You and your team did a GREAT job. Nice beat work great mix on the track. I hope this gets heard by the masses you guys deserve it.

Sorry for the late feedback I've been working every single day.

The click bait wasn't needed homie, this was awesome! Very beautifully produced. Nothing is too strong in the mix, and everything is sentimental, which is perfect for the vocals. The vocal mixing is awesome as well. I hope to work with an artist soon so I can work on mixing effects on vocals, but this is a very professionally produced track. Nothing critical to say homie, Keep up the awesome work with your team :D!!!! If you aren't famous already, you guys are very well on your way man. Proud of your progress homie :D.

Here's my thread. It's not nearly as professional as yours, but any feedback would be awesome!

Back