3 new instrumentals (feedback for feedback)

Boss - Mix is way off balance..The lead instrument is WAAAYYY in the background, the whole track lacks energy.. thats a mixing thing. The patterns and concept is kind of boring too.. you got some work to do. Keep at it.

Summer - Sounds like a mustard clone, but the sounds are so dry that they sound cheesy.. gotta work on your reverb game. Mix is flat too.. gotta liven it up with some his and lows. Learning your compression is gonna be a long road, but its necessary.

I'm back - I like the unison synth in the beginning, and the concept is a little better than the other two, but again the mix is not good so I can't really get into the song. Either get your songs mixed or learn how to do it, its critical.

Check out my latest work: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/some-my-best-work-ever-521846/

Boss - Mix is way off balance..The lead instrument is WAAAYYY in the background, the whole track lacks energy.. thats a mixing thing. The patterns and concept is kind of boring too.. you got some work to do. Keep at it.

Summer - Sounds like a mustard clone, but the sounds are so dry that they sound cheesy.. gotta work on your reverb game. Mix is flat too.. gotta liven it up with some his and lows. Learning your compression is gonna be a long road, but its necessary.

I'm back - I like the unison synth in the beginning, and the concept is a little better than the other two, but again the mix is not good so I can't really get into the song. Either get your songs mixed or learn how to do it, its critical.

Check out my latest work: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/some-my-best-work-ever-521846/

Thanks for your honest feedback. I've given everyone feedback.

I will work on my mixing and try to liven up the next set of instrumentals I make. The summer one was a quick beat I made just to get back into the groove of making beats again. Not surprised people think it sounds cheesy.

I really like the first one. Sounds like something that should be played in a festival. I can also hear someone like Ot genenis on it. Great job!

Last edited:
thanks for the feed. checking out boss

the mix could use some better panning placement and overall and volume leveling. Sounds like a classic TI track. Honestly it may sound a tad bit dated but maybe with a better mix and some better sounds it could really take off

thanks for the feed. checking out boss

the mix could use some better panning placement and overall and volume leveling. Sounds like a classic TI track. Honestly it may sound a tad bit dated but maybe with a better mix and some better sounds it could really take off

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I really need to step up on my mixing game.

Back