Hare Krishna - D&B

s.singh

www.mellowdeep.com
Eclectic Drum & Bass track - will return feedback

So I'm one of these producers that makes plenty of beats but never finishes them...check out my track Hare Krishna (first finished track in a long time :D )

It's an eclectic D&B track with a horns sample I'm confident hasn't been used before...If anyone has heard it before feel free to prove me wrong ;)

https://soundcloud.com/sandeepsingh/hare-krishna (sorry don't know how to embed)

Look forward to hearing what anyone thinks about it & will return feedback.

Last edited:
Cool track! I can picture this beat in a movie. Something that you would hear during a heist in Oceans Eleven. lol

Keep it up!

where special sound, not my type but i liked it :) good job, mix is ok :)

Thanks for the feedback so far, much appreciated. Also loving the fact that not all of you are Drum & Bass fans - definitely check out the genre...you might find a lot that you like!

Yo to embed just put [SUONDCLUOD]https://www.yourlink.com[/SUONDCLUOD] except spell Soundcloud right.

I like this vibe. I think the mix could be a little better to make the drums come out a little more but that's personal preference. Also I think the bass may be a little loud. Besides that I love the samples and all the instruments. Real good stuff. I'd like to hear andre 3000 tear this up like bombs over bagdhad. Check me out when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...receive-feedback/new-beat-rap-b-d-f4f-449510/

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up regarding embedding soundcloud links. I heard Outkast were inspired by UK D&B when they made B.O,B so thats a pretty cool compliment! Thanks for checking, will drop feed on your track.

Really nice bass! Really soft track and the part when the drums is playing by itself was pretty nice :-D But I would give the drums some more gain and the kick a bit deeper one :-) Really nice!

Thanks for the heads up regarding embedding soundcloud links. I heard Outkast were inspired by UK D&B when they made B.O,B so thats a pretty cool compliment! Thanks for checking, will drop feed on your track.

Oh wow, that's awesome. You learn something new everyday.

I like how original and creative this joint is, you've done a great job producing it.Also at 1:31 did you use the summer madness sample if so it fitted in well with the track.

this is really a great track. very special! its a little 70ies style in there ;-) production quality is top class!

Greetings.

I'm enjoying this. Nice flavor. I really like the depth in the engineering and the bassline is simple and powerful. Very good work here. Horns are a great addition.
Thanks for the listen bro.
AdverseLogic
I like how original and creative this joint is, you've done a great job producing it.Also at 1:31 did you use the summer madness sample if so it fitted in well with the track.​
No I didn't use the Summer Madness sample but now you mention it, it does sound like I may have been inspired by it. Played that line on the keys - thanks for listening.
Dalotec
this is really a great track. very special! its a little 70ies style in there ;-) production quality is top class!​
Haha, some great music was made in the 70s so glad you're liking it mate.

wow man really nice. love the sample and how you incorporated it all. really dope drums. keep it up man. Gets me hypa!!!!!

cool stuff man, I'm not much into d&b but the horn sample was pretty cool
good choice there. Maybe that kick could've used some more punch though
once that's done I think everything else will sound even better lol i'm a bass/kick addict

I'm that kind of person that has troubles sometimes finishing beats but u just gotta go through that process
and just keep working on it until u find a way out of it :)

bless,
dizzee

Back