Spacey M83 style tune - F4F

This is nice with the melodies. There should maybe be a countermelody for when it goes quieter like around 1:20.
The basspad is a bit billowy in the low-end, not distractingly but I imagine it takes a fair bit of headroom. The drums could use a bit more work, they're a bit tame. I like the different snares, but they don't seem to hit at similar volumes so that takes the focus away a bit.

Otherwise, nice job as usual.

word man, I'll keep doodling with it. it'll be private for a while so if anyone wants to bounce feedback around, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks!

I agree with localspace about the drums. Also the main synth seems to be uneven. I don't know if it's caused by master limiting so that during the kick it pushes the volume down or maybe it's the sound itself. Could potentially use some compression. Otherwise I like the idea.

The bassline? It's just sidechaining under the 4 count kick. ...If you're taking about the main synth melody, it's just off beat on the 2 and 4 count (like swing and reggae). but ya, I think there is some limiting being bad, thanks! appreciate the time and feedback.

Last edited:
like it a lot!! especially the melody, the main bass/synth line, the sliding synth and the strings. It is very good the use of a dark bass and the childish key!!It's like two opposites. As far as comments, these are my personal views. The intro first 17-18 seconds is not as strong as the rest. The kick, agree with above. I would like a fuller "round" sounding kick. Maybe add some other percussion, woodblocks or something?

haha ya forsure, it's a basic major key(B major I think...which isn't as complex as I want but ya..) ...and alright, I like the drum, woodblock ideas, I'll work on that! Thank you. :)

Do you have any tunes you'd like me to hear?

thnx.

Nice chilled vibe Mr Epsilon :) Nice melody and when I was listening to it I kept thinking of porcelain by moby and his type of
vocals over the top. Anyway nice to hear another track by and keep up the good work, iam working on a new track that's a bit
different and more chilled with vocals with a relaxed vibe :)

^ nice man. stoked to hear it! ...some other work has taken over the streaming, but I may be starting up again. We'll see, and I'm starting to make some new connections with larger audiences so it's always good to hear your new tunes!

thnx man

i like how it starts when the drums come in

the lead synths maybe a touch to loud

a bit more punch to the drums

mix sounds a little muddy, nothing terrible

after the first minute it got a bit boring , naybe a hard hitting build up to really make the overall chillness vibe be appreciated when it comes back in

was pleseant overall - add some vocal samples or some strange percussion (africna or something )

return the feed when u can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...and-music-feed-feed-asap-540361/#post50067150

Back